In college a good day would've been sleeping in, lots of time with friends, beautiful weather, no studying, and lots of time with friends :)
As a newly married couple a good day would've meant sleeping in, lots of fun things planned, lots of time with Noah, going out to eat (and not having to cook!) basically a long date!
As a new mom a good day would've included a full night of sleep and time to snuggle with my baby!
As a busy mom of two babes, I feel like a good day is when
- I get a shower
- I get time with Jesus in the morning
- I read books with the girls!
- We make it for a walk around the neighborhood (and a stop at the park)
- The girls naps overlap and I get a 15 min nap myself
- I have a plan and opportunity to make dinner :)
Oh how life changes, and I am so so grateful for that! We are so very blessed and loving the little years! Life is crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!